To support development and growth of our carbon accounting platform, Standard Carbon is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to help lead the way forward. Reporting to the CTO and working closely with our CEO you will be involved in all aspects of customer discovery, design, architecture, development and deployment of our platform and applications. You will have a ground floor role in building not only our technology but our company and our future.
- 5+ years professional full-stack development on customer facing applications.
- 3+ years developing with React and Node.js in customer facing applications.
- A passion for learning new software and technology and that can help guide a business.
- Able to articulate and offer input on trade-offs of technical and business decisions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to deliver fully functioning applications with little technical debt.
- Comfortable documenting your work and collaborating with other product and technology roles.
- Strong written, verbal, and data analysis skills are required.
- Internally motivated, as this position is available as remote work.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Willing to wear many hats, roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed. We are a startup so there is lots to do but lots of room to grow.
Preference given to:
- AWS experience in Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Development Kit, IAM, (AWS Cloud Certifications
- MongoDB Atlas
- Microservice Architecture and REST APIs
- Auth0, Chargebee, Google Analytics, OAuth, JWT
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Git
- Experience guiding architecture for a SaaS platform
- Located in or near Winnipeg Manitoba. (While the role could be primarily remote, preference will be given to someone who can come into the office occasionally for strategy/design planning sessions)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Supportive, challenging, and collaborative work environment
- Employee stock option plan
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Note: all applicants MUST be Canadian Citizens or PR, sorry we do not offer any sponsorships at this point.